COVID-19 PCR Test Information
PCR tests are for anyone that wants to know if they currently have COVID-19. These tests are designed for the rapid diagnosis of active infection via nasal swabs.
You may take this test even if you are asymptomatic. People experiencing the following symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
Seek emergency medical attention if someone is showing the following signs:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
- *These lists may not include all symptoms. Always refer to the CDC for the latest information regarding COVID-19. Contact your doctor if you have other severe or concerning symptoms.